Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Oh so sleepy

Unfortunately, I can think of no funny stories or witty comments to write in this post. Okay maybe I could, but I am way too tired to think. Literally all day today I've struggled to keep my eyes open!

Early this morning the hubby tried to wake me up before he left for work- I couldn't even put together real words and had to peel my eye lids open. Then I got an energy burst, was super productive & scrubbed down the kitchen top to bottom YAY ME! 

Of course after that I had to test out the couch to make sure it was still comfy... and don't worry it was.  

I may have accidentally taken two more cat naps throughout the day but those don't count, right?

Oh and I took my first prenatal vitamins this morning too- they weren't bad at all. I've heard people complain about them, and yeah, those suckers were big, but totally manageable. PHEW! 

Now the hubby and I are watching a show about the "World's Worst Drivers"... it's hilarious and I never knew it existed. Another new show to follow and laugh at stupid people :-)

And just to add more randomness to this post- we went out for ice cream since I complained I wasn't full enough from dinner (whiner) and when hubby ordered he says "A medium, one cream & one sugar" but what he meant to say was "A medium vanilla in a dish" HAHAHAHA yep, he accidentally ordered coffee. Okay maybe it isn't that funny for you- but I almost peed my pants.

Oh the rough life of a day off from work!

Back at it tomorrow though... wahhhhh is it Friday yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment