Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My "new toothbrush"

Today is such a yucky blah day. I don't feel nauseous or anything, just so tired, worn down & just all over out of it. All day I have had such an antsy feeling and couldn't wait for work to be over so I could be home.

Also, I've been SO cranky lately. Whenever the kids in my class act like a crab apple I ask them why they have their cranky pants on that day. I think I need to ask myself the same thing! I feel like I've been such a bey-otch to everyone who is around me and I can't help it! UGH I really want that to go away. 

At least tonight the hubby & I are going to a preseason football game for free (thanks to my mom). I can't wait to watch the game & have a nice cold beer. Oh, wait...

I think today should make me 7 weeks pregnant, but I hear so many stories of people going to the doctor for their first appointment and not being as far along as they thought. My due date should be around March 28th, and at first I wished for a later due date because I wanted the baby to have a birthday when the weather is nicer (weird, I know). Now I am hoping I am right and that I am at least as far along as I think so that we can tell people sooner!

I go to the doctor 2 weeks from today for my first appointment and it feels forever away...

If time continues to drag on as slow as today did, I am in real trouble. 

Oh and just for laughs- today two of the girls in my class wanted to look at the pictures on my phone of my dogs. One of them hit the next button on accident and a picture of a positive pregnancy test came up and she says "Miss Stacey, you got a nice new toothbrush!"

All I could say was- Yep, I thought so too ;-)

1 comment: